Sustainable Development that Looks Great
Norberry Tile is a big supporter of good
quality development practices. One of the most exciting sustainably built communities yet is “Trails at Newcastle.” This project consists of beautifully designed homes, possessing the most sought-after details such as:
– Cottage homes ranging from 1,300 -2,100 square feet.
– Hardwood Floors
– Super insulated with radiant heat
– Wired for solar power and hot water tubes
– Zero VOC paints and low/non-toxic finishes
– Dual flush and other water saving features
The location is another feature that sets this project apart. It is located at the base of the Cascade Mountains surrounded by wetlands and green fields that back up all the way to the beautiful hiking trails of Tiger Mountain. The community will be self-sustaining, within walking distance to various amenities. Located adjacent to bus routes and bikes paths, “Trails at Newcastle” will be a very convenient commuting distance to Seattle, Bellevue, and Redmond.
For more info contact: